The Caulfield Grammarians’ Association (CGA) is the association for past students (alumni) of Caulfield Grammar School. As a young Grammarian (18 to 30 years of age) you are part of our lifelong community. Young alumni make up significant proportion of our alumni – 30% in fact!
Become an active Grammarian to stay connected with your friends, as well as make new connections with past and future graduates. The CGA is here to help you as you transition to further study and work. We would love for you to get involved in our young alumni community.
Young Alumni Ambassadors Program (YAAP)
- February – Welcome to the graduated class & introduction to YAAP
- May/June – Free Group Career Coaching Sessions (3)
- June/August – Reverse Mentoring Breakfasts (2)
- August – Young Alumni Social Media Takeover
- November – 1-5 Year Reunion
- Ongoing – Young Alumni Profiles
- Ongoing – Alumni Conversations
- Ongoing – Career webinars and podcasts
Become a Young Alumni Ambassador today by contacting [email protected] for more details.
Young Alumni Survey Results
*Who are our young alumni?
- 30% of our alumni are 18-30 year-olds
- 58% Male / 42% Female
- 52% Caulfield / 43% Wheelers Hill / Malvern 5%
- 88% had positive experience at school
What are our young alumni doing?
- 87% undergraduate degree / 35% worked part-time / 21% travelled / 20% worked full-time
- 9% medicine / 8.5% law / 5% engineering, health care and science / 4% design, education, accounting, commerce, finance and marketing/communications
Where are our young alumni located?
- 94% VIC / 4% Overseas / 1% NSW / Less than 1% ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, WA
- Top 5 overseas locations: 25% China / 16% Hong Kong / 14% Malaysia / 11% Germany / 6% Indonesia
How do we engage with them?
- 43% Facebook / 35% Instagram / 10% YouTube
- 85% email / 73% social media / 64% Labora magazine / 45% valedictory / 44% mail / 40% Year 12 assembly
* Source: CGA CRM & 2019 Young Alumni Survey