The Caulfield Grammarians’ Association (CGA) is the association for past students (alumni) of Caulfield Grammar School. As a young Grammarian (18 to 30 years of age) you are part of our lifelong community. Young alumni make up significant proportion of our alumni – 30% in fact!
Become an active Grammarian to stay connected with your friends, as well as make new connections with past and future graduates. The CGA is here to help you as you transition to further study and work. We would love for you to get involved in our young alumni community.
Young Alumni Ambassadors Program (YAAP)
- February – Welcome to the graduated class & introduction YAAP
- March – Group Career Coaching: Increasing your employability after study
- April – Mentoring Circles event
- May – Group Career Coaching: What your resume should look like in 2021
- June – Mentoring Circles event
- July – Reverse Mentoring
- August – Young Alumni Tell Their Stories Week
- August – Group Career Coaching: LinkedIn for job search, networking and building a personal brand
- September – Mentoring Circles event
- October – Group Career Coaching: Preparing for a formal job interview
- November – 1-5 Year Reunion
- Ongoing – Young Alumni Profiles
- Ongoing – Alumni Conversations
Become a Young Alumni Ambassador today by booking to attend one or more of the above events or contact [email protected] for more details.
Young Alumni Survey Results
*Who are our young alumni?
- 30% of our alumni are 18-30 year-olds
- 58% Male / 42% Female
- 52% Caulfield / 43% Wheelers Hill / Malvern 5%
- 88% had positive experience at school
What are our young alumni doing?
- 87% undergraduate degree / 35% worked part-time / 21% travelled / 20% worked full-time
- 9% medicine / 8.5% law / 5% engineering, health care and science / 4% design, education, accounting, commerce, finance and marketing/communications
Where are our young alumni located?
- 94% VIC / 4% Overseas / 1% NSW / Less than 1% ACT, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, WA
- Top 5 overseas locations: 25% China / 16% Hong Kong / 14% Malaysia / 11% Germany / 6% Indonesia
How do we engage with them?
- 43% Facebook / 35% Instagram / 10% YouTube
- 85% email / 73% social media / 64% Labora magazine / 45% valedictory / 44% mail / 40% Year 12 assembly
* Source: CGA CRM & 2019 Young Alumni Survey