Matt Tolnai, Caulfield Grammar 2016 Championship Captain, current big V Champ Men point guard, recently founded @australianbasketballacademy – a basketball skills academy for all levels.
For players & newcomers looking to take their basketball skills to the next level in a world class basketball training program, join Matt at GESAC (Glen Eira Sports & Aquatics Centre) for Term 1 private small group training.
When: Term 1 2021: 2nd of February to 1st of April.
Days: Tuesday & Thursday 4 – 6 pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Time: 4 – 5 pm and OR 5 – 6 pm.
Where: GESAC (Glen Eira Sports & Aquatics Centre) 200 East Boundary Road, Bentleigh East, Vic, 3165.
Bring: Basketball, runners and drink bottle.
- 9 sessions (1/wk) – $315 ($35/session)
- 18 sessions (2/wk) – $539 ($30/session)
For more info & to register: ausbasketballacademy.com
Term 1 2021:
- 9-week world-class training program for all levels
- Progress check-ins every 3 weeks we will keep you accountable!
- Bonus post program training guide
- Access to exclusive small private coaching support