The Caulfield Grammarians’ Association (CGA) is offering the Classes of 2020 and 2019 free career coaching. The four group coaching sessions will be held online (from 6.30pm-8.00pm) and be presented by CGA Career Expert, Leah Lambart.
Leah is a Career & Interview Coach, Founder of Melbourne-based career coaching business, Relaunch Me and host of the Relaunch Your Career podcast. In 2014, Leah set up Relaunch Me to help others find their ‘best fit’ careers; work that suits their personality type, utilises their natural strengths and is aligned to their interests and values. Leah and the Relaunch Me team now work with recent school leavers, students, job seekers, career changers, return-to-work parents and individuals who have experienced redundancy, to help them identify and obtain more fulfilling and meaningful work.
The four sessions are as follows:
Tuesday 30 March – Increasing your employability after study
- Career options after university – graduate programs vs entry-level roles
- Benefits of a Graduate Program
- What Talent Acquisition Managers are looking for in a potential graduate
- How to build the skills and gain the experience that will help you stand out
Wednesday 19 May – What your resume should look like in 2021
- Purpose of a resume
- What to include / not include
- Recommended structure
- Keyword optimisation to ‘beat the bot’
- The importance of tailoring your resume
Wednesday 4 August – LinkedIn for job search, networking and building a personal brand
- Why you need a LinkedIn Profile
- Importance of a complete and keyword optimised profile
- How you can use LinkedIn for research
- How you can use LinkedIn to build your professional network
- How you can build a personal brand
Wednesday 20 October – Preparing for a formal job interview
- Different types of interviews
- How to prepare for a behavioural interview
- Typical behavioural interview questions and how to respond
- Common interview mistakes
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity, sessions will book out quickly!
Please confirm your attendance to one or more of the sessions by contacting [email protected] by 5pm Friday 19 March 2021.
These coaching sessions form part of our brand-new Young Alumni Ambassadors Program (YAAP) that we hope you will be a part of.