Mentoring Circles – Growth Mindset
28 April 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The CGA is delighted to host the online event ‘Mentoring Circles – Growth Mindset’ on Wednesday 28 April 2021 from 6.30pm — 8.00pm (AEST). This event is targeted at young alumni (thirty years of age or less), however we encourage other Grammarians to get involved by becoming a mentor (contact [email protected] with your discipline and background).
The purpose of this free event is to:
- Help young alumni obtain discipline specific mentoring and advice on their career pathway
- Support young alumni as they transition from school to university and work
- Build active connections and promote networking between Grammarians
- Provide older alumni with an opportunity to give back to the Caulfield community and share their knowledge
Mentors will be from a range of disciplines including:
- The Arts
- Law/Politics/International Relations
The Mentoring Circles – Growth Mindset format will be as follows:
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm Welcome & Presentation about Growth Mindset – Careers Expert (MC)
- 7.00pm – 7.50pm Break into interest groups and chat with mentor (Mentors will speak about their career pathways and answer participant questions)
- 7.50pm – 8.00pm Questions and close – Careers Expert (MC)
RSVP: 5pm Friday 23 April 2021 (once we receive your RSVP you will receive a separate email with the meeting link/login details. If you have not received the link by 11am Tuesday 27 April please contact [email protected])
Please feel free to share this invitation with other alumni.
We hope to see you there.
Attending this event means that you agree to be photographed and videoed by the Caulfield Grammarians’ Association and it’s agents. For more details see our Terms and Conditions.