Group Career Coaching – Increasing your employability after study
March 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In order to support our young alumni the Caulfield Grammarians’ Association (CGA) is delighted to offer the Classes of 2015 – 2020 complimentary group career coaching. The four group coaching sessions will be held online (from 6.30pm-8.00pm) and be presented by CGA Career Expert, Leah Lambart.
Leah is a Career & Interview Coach, Founder of Melbourne-based career coaching business, Relaunch Me and host of the Relaunch Your Career podcast. In 2014, Leah set up Relaunch Me to help others find their ‘best fit’ careers; work that suits their personality type, utilises their natural strengths and is aligned to their interests and values. Leah and the Relaunch Me team now work with recent school leavers, students, job seekers, career changers, return-to-work parents and individuals who have experienced redundancy, to help them identify and obtain more fulfilling and meaningful work.
Our first Group Career Coaching session will be held on Tuesday 30 March on ‘Increasing your employability after study’
- Career options after university – graduate programs vs entry-level roles
- Benefits of a Graduate Program
- What Talent Acquisition Managers are looking for in a potential graduate
- How to build the skills and gain the experience that will help you stand out
RSVP by 5pm Tuesday 23 March 2021. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity, sessions will book out quickly!
Attend our other sessions throughout the year by clicking on the links below:
- What your resume should look like in 2021
- LinkedIn for job search, networking and building a personal brand
- Preparing for a formal job interview