Career Networking – Mentoring Circles
September 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The CGA is delighted to host the event ‘Career Networking – Mentoring Circles’ via Zoom on Wednesday 9 September 2020 from 7.00pm — 8.30pm (AEST).
The purpose of this free event is to:
- Help young alumni obtain discipline specific mentoring and advice on their career pathway
- Support young alumni as they transition from school to university and work
- Build active connections and promote networking between Grammarians
- Provide older alumni with an opportunity to give back to the Caulfield community and share their knowledge
Mentors will be from a range of disciplines including:
- Engineering/Science – Peta Krahn
- Business/Entrepreneurship – Henry Jones & Paul Bennett
- Marketing/Comms/Design – Michael Skarbek & Emily Davis
- Law – Yvonne Kushnir
- Medicine/Health – Sian Brownlow
- Finance – Chris Sotiropoulos & Shaf Dewani
The ‘Career Networking – Mentoring Circles’ format will be as follows:
- 7.00pm – 7.15pm Welcome & Introduction – Careers Expert (MC)
- 7.15pm – 8.20pm Break into interest groups and chat with mentor (Mentors will speak about their career pathways and answer participant questions)
- 8.20pm – 8.30pm Questions and close – Careers Expert (MC)
After the event attendees will have access to discounted one on one career counseling.
RSVP: 5pm Friday 4 September 2020 (once we receive your RSVP you will receive a separate email with the Zoom link/login details).
Please feel free to share this invitation with other alumni.
We hope to see you there.
Attending this event means that you agree to be photographed and videoed by the Caulfield Grammarians’ Association and it’s agents. For more details see our Terms and Conditions.