- This event has passed.
Building your Digital Presence
September 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
In order to support Grammarians in business and alumni looking to develop their careers, the CGA is delighted to offer this free online webinar on ‘Building your Digital Presence’ on Wednesday 8 September 2021 6.30pm – 8.00pm.
Webinar Topic Outline:
- The organic search formula for success in 2021
- Integrating search engine optimization (SEO) into your current digital marketing strategy
- Common mistakes and how to fix them
- Utilising free online tools
- Action items to implement as soon as you finish watching the webinar
This webinar is ideal for those who:
- Run their own business and have an online presence
- Are part of an internal marketing team and are responsible for online and digital marketing efforts
- Are new to digital marketing and want the skills to work effectively and excel in their role
It will also include mini skill-building tasks to keep the attendees engaged with practical tips and examples that they can apply to their own websites.
This webinar will be run by the CGA’s SEO expert Doreen Brown, founder of elevate your cause.
Doreen has been sharing her SEO knowledge with businesses and organisations locally and internationally, spreading the word about the importance of increasing online visibility.
Originally from Melbourne, Doreen spent over 15 years working as a Training and Compliance manager, for companies including AAMI, APIA, and the Illawarra Credit Union.
But it was when she launched into the Digital Marketing space in 2012 that she realised the power of organic visibility and online business success.
Working with a Sydney based agency for 5 years, she was able to combine her background in psychology and training, before launching her own consultancy in 2017.