Current Site Purchased - The Caulfield Grammarians' Association

Share This Post

Current Site Purchased

Buntine purchases the current site of the Caulfield Campus in Glen Eira Road, St Kilda East, and moves the School there; a classroom block is built in readiness for the 1909 school year, and a boarding house and residence are completed in 1912; the new site is adjacent to old “Halstead” site (subsequently subdivided for residential housing) and had previously been used by the School as playing fields.

Share This Post